A 4-day foodie trip to Pawhuska, Oklahoma!
June 25-28, 2023
Sponsored by the DeKalb County Farm Bureau & This Farm Girl Cooks
• Lunch and shopping at The Pioneer Woman Mercantile in Pawhuska
• Visit to the Drummond Lodge where Pioneer Woman (Ree Drummond) is filmed for her Food Network show (subject to availability)
• Local guided tour of the Pawhuska area
• Chuckwagon dinner provided by Oklahoma Farm Bureau
• Serendipity Farm winery in Kansas for tastings, lunch and charcuterie demonstration
• Dinner theater and Million Dollar Quartet show in Kansas City
• 3 nights lodging at Drury Inn & Hilton Garden Inn hotels
• 6 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
• Motorcoach transportation
• Tours, attractions and gratuities
• Farm Bureau Staff & This Farm Girl Cooks tour escorts
Active level of participation for this trip.
Cost: $750 double occupancy, $900
single occupancy, $670 triple occupancy.
Registration opens Feb. 15 at the Farm Bureau office. Full amount due at registration. Check or credit card accepted.
Space limited to 45 people, first come-first served basis.
For DeKalb County Farm Bureau members and guests.
For a brochure and more information contact the DeKalb County Farm Bureau.